Outdoor Personal Training in London
Outdoor and park personal training sessions are usually more popular in the summer months, but with the current Covid restrictions outdoor training offers a fantastic option to continue to work with a personal trainer. Online personal training sessions work very well for some, but others have less indoor space available to train or simply enjoy training in the great outdoors under sun (hopefully!) and sky.
What will my outdoor personal training session look like?
Well, it depends. We offer premium personal training, which means that each and every session will be personalised to where you’re at and your health and fitness goals. But whoever you are, we promise that your PT session will be focused on results and fun!
- Your first session will include a consultation so your personal trainer understands your fitness goals and will make recommendations and put together a personalised fitness plan tailored to get you where you want to be
At Activate Plus we combine HIIT training, boxing, kettle bells, TRX training and core stability training to create a bespoke personal training session for you, working with any injuries
- We support you with improving your health, fitness, weight loss, muscle development, pre/post natal training and nutritional guidance
- A one hour session starts from £50 (depending on your personal trainer)
- We will provide any equipment for your outdoor session
- Wear comfortable, weather appropriate workout gear. Layers are very useful to you can take some off – we will make sure you work hard so you will get hot!
Which London parks do we cover?
Broadly any of them – just talk to us. London is blessed with many fantastic parks and outdoor spaces, but here are some of our favourites:
- Kennington Park
- Clapham Common
- Battersea Park
- Hyde Park
- St James’ Park
- Victoria Park
- Burgess Park
- Regent’s Park
- Greenwich Park
- Green Park
- Kensington Park
- Crystal Palace Park
- Shoreditch Park
Please note, park training sessions are only during daylight hours.
Partner up and reduce the cost of outdoor training
Why not share your personal training session with your partner or friend? It’s a great bonding experience, as well as a way to split the cost of your session.