TRX training is a form of resistance training that includes bodyweight exercises in which a variety of multi-planar, compound exercise movements can be performed. These are done with the aim of developing strength, balance, flexibility, and joint stability simultaneously.
TRX will help improve:
- Core stability
- Muscle tone
Click here to sign up for a free taster session in our Moorgate fitness studio
If you are looking at accelerating your fitness or weight loss goals, ditch your regular workout routine in favor of TRX training.
There are many reasons why you should sign-up for TRX training at Activate Plus Personal Training Studio. For example if you are finding yourself stuck at same old exercise routine without substantial gains or you have hit a plateau, you should sign up for TRX training.
TRX training or Total Resistance Exercise comprises of variety of exercises. All of these exercises incorporate special set of straps that hang from the ceiling.
The strap may appear little awkward to use at first, besides being slightly tricky to use too. But you will quickly get a hang of it.
TRX training is a highly effective workout that is used by athletes, fitness experts, and military personals throughout the world. The training leverages your own body weight combined with gravity to build your strength, core, coordination, balance, flexibility and joint stability. No weight, no bars and no machine are used in TRX training program.
TRX training is amazingly powerful. Combined with strap, you can perform hundreds of functional exercises. It provides complete control because you can easily and safely adjust resistance from 5% to 100% of your body weight by simply inclining your body.
Activate Plus Personal Training Studio is excited to offer you this powerful and highly versatile suspension training program.
TRX training classes are fun, challenging and are unlike anything you have ever tried before.
Advantages of TRX training at Activate Plus Personal Training Studio
1. TRX training minimizes your training time by working out your entire body.
2. It is such a versatile form of exercise that you can switch from one exercise to the next in a matter of seconds.
3. Every move engages your core. This includes your back, chest muscles, pelvis and abs.
4. You can literally perform hundreds of exercise using the same equipment.
5. You can use it at any physical level and work in any range.
6. Anyone from novice to elite athlete can perform it
Why you should sign-up for TRX training at Activate Plus Personal Training Studio?
1. TRX training will help you burn fat and calories
2. It will improve your muscular strength and endurance
3. Improves your balance and coordination
4. It will improve your joint stability and flexibility