Home Visit Personal Training
Home personal training lets you enjoy the best of both worlds – personally tailored sessions with a professional personal trainer to challenge and motivate you within the comfort and convenience of your home (minus the travel time or communal changing rooms!). Another nice benefit is that we find home personal training clients are more likely to workout between PT sessions.
2021 update on home personal training
Home visit personal training sessions at home are unfortunately not possible with the current government Covid restrictions, but you can still enjoy 1:1 personal training at home with an online personal training session. Alternatively, outdoor personal training could be the right choice for you at the moment.
Why choose Activate Plus PT?
We are committed not only to you achieving your personal goals but also to you enjoying the process. After all, if you don’t have fun you are unlikely to stick with it. Our personal trainers are of course professional and highly qualified but also enthusiastic and engaging.
- Free taster session
Initial consultation with you to understand your health and fitness goals and then design a programme for how to get you where you want to be.
- Flexible training times – weekdays, morning, evenings, weekends – schedule the session when works best for you
- Sessions are normally an hour – but like everything this can be customised to suit you
- A one hour training session starts from £50
- No equipment required – we will provide whatever is needed for the session
- Nutritional advice to support you in achieving your goals and enhance the results of your training
- Train as a couple for no extra cost
Do I need lots of space?
Absolutely not – your session will be personalised to your space as well as to your fitness goals. While some people have private gyms at home and some clients prefer to use their garden, most of our home personal training sessions happen in the living room.
What areas of London do you cover for home visits?
We have mobile personal trainers in all corners of London so we can offer home personal training sessions wherever you live, including Barbican, Camberwell, Clapham, Crystal Palace, Kennington, Kensington, Greenwich, Moorgate, Old Street, Shoreditch and Victoria.